The look of the Softail® is a classic showstopper — born to stand out on a run down the Vegas strip. Now, underneath the bright chrome, you’ve got the ride of a seriously modern machine. Thirty-one pounds lighter, easier handling, massive power and acceleration, and all-day comfort. Everything a rider expects that technology can deliver. It’s a combination of vintage style and modern know-how unlike anything that ever hit the boulevard, set to the sound of the Milwaukee-Eight® 107 V-Twin engine. Settle into the comfortable new seat and grab the pullback handlebars. Start the show.
- PULL-BACK HANDLEBARS: These bars offer confidence-inspiring easy-reach ergonomics, with a chrome pullback riser that gets the grip even closer and gives the front end a dynamic aerodynamic contour.
- CHROME LACED WHEELS WITH WHITEWALL TIRES: One of the defining styling features of the Softail® Deluxe model. They're a nod to the '50s boulevard look without sacrificing handling or performance.
- RETRO-MODERN STYLED LED LIGHTING: LED headlight, running lights, turn signals, and Tombstone tail/stop light ensure you can see and be seen.
- MILWAUKEE-EIGHT® 107 V-TWIN ENGINE: A powerful, smooth-running engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble.
- ALL-NEW SOFTAIL® FRAME: A lighter, stiffer frame (compared to previous Softail® and Dyna® models) that takes the idea of form and function to a place it's never been before. It's the look of a hard tail from a bygone era that delivers a thoroughly modern ride.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE FRONT SUSPENSION: New Showa® SDBV® suspension technology provides the performance of a racing-style cartridge fork for reduced weight with linear damping characteristics.
- HIGHT PERFORMANCE REAR MONO SHOCK: All-new easily adjustable mono-shock rear suspension allows for dynamic cornering capability while preserving the hardtail look.